lower your healthcare spend by up to 30%
we have the solutions
When health plan expenses are too high, employers are often faced with the decision to eliminate or drastically reduce their employees’ benefits. What impact does this have? Employees become frustrated with having to pay more money, which has a negative impact on morale and productivity.
Premier’s benefits experts can help navigate a new solution: Reference-based pricing (RBP). Our partners have perfected this model and can save 20-30% off health plan costs without the member disruption.
The Premier approach to Reference-Based Pricing (RBP) is unique. We align our clients with the right partners and plans to maximize the benefits for your company and your employees.
Our approach is designed to create a comfortable transition for your employees and internal HR staff. Premier’s support doesn’t stop after development; we can be available through the entire implementation phase to ensure your transition to RBP is seamless.
· Collaborative transition strategy tailored to your organization’s needs.
· Support from a dedicated consultant during RBP implementation.
· Active virtual participation during open enrollment sessions.
· Develop and deploy a full communications campaign to employees.
· Create FAQs, employee handbook verbiage and other documents needed.
· Plan analytics to help you pivot as needed.
· Access to an exclusive network of other RBP customers for best practices and troubleshooting.
Learn more here!